Todays shoot was followed by the most perfectly fitting afternoon tea where I got to marvel the high speed Shepherds Bush to Clapham overground taking me to riverside, doily plated, tower-high treats courtesy of Mary Ann Horgan. Many thanks are owed to her today. So the pictures aren’t quite ready but here is a little preview.
6. PICNIC SANDWICH STYLE VICTORIA SPONGE MYSTERIOUSLY GREEN, DELICIOUSLY MOIST
5. MODERATELY SIZED REFRESHING GREEN TEA IN IMMACULATE WHITE CHINA
4. CREAM CHEESE AND CUCUMBER IMPRESSIVELY WHITE AND CRUSTLESS SANDWICH, A PERFECT ISOSOLES.
3. CARAMEL MACAROON, TINY AND OCHRE, SWEET HEAVENLY MERINGUE
2. CLASSIC PLAIN SCONE, DELIGHTFULLY BREADY, THE IDEAL VESSEL FOR CLOTTED CREAM AND MINIATURE JAMS